Champions League T20, 2011

SPECIALS • PEOPLE AROUND CRICKET

Murali - The man who has seen every match at Chinnaswamy Stadium

From playing against the likes of Ashok Mankad, to having a tiff with Nasser Hussain, S Muralidhara has been an integral part of cricket and the M Chinnaswamy stadium
May 29 2016
You can reflect the batting of both sides and say that we batted poorly at times: Vettori.
NEWS • 

Poor batting cost us the match: Vettori

Daniel Vettori said Harbhajan Singh's economical three-wicket haul coupled with his own team's poor batting cost RCB the Champions League title.
Oct 10 2011
Lasith Malinga was named the Man of the series.
NEWS • 

Lucky to have a bowler like Malinga: Harbhajan

I rely on Malinga to get wickets, to break partnerships in the middle overs and I can rely on him to bowl the death overs, even if six or seven runs are needed in the final over, said Harbhajan.
Oct 10 2011
Harbhajan Singh and Lasith Malinga - architects of Mumbai's triumph.

Mumbai break through with first trophy

A Mumbai Indians side lacking several big name stars achieved what its predecessors had not by bringing home a trophy for the first time.
Oct 09 2011
Mumbai celebrated their maiden triumph with a 31 run win over RCB.
NEWS • 

Getting RCB's top 3 cheaply did the trick: Bhajji

Mumbai Indians' stand-in captain Harbhajan Singh termed his team's Champions League T20 triumph as a "great achievement" considering the fact they didn't have lot of top players.
Oct 09 2011
I back my players in crunch situations. End of the day that is what matters.
NEWS • 

Beating CSK boosted our confidence: Bhajji

I back my players in crunch situations. End of the day that is what matters. We have won games from dead situations: Harbhajan.
Oct 09 2011
Lasith Malinga has been Mumbai's stand-out performer and a lot rests on him.

Preview: RCB vs MI, final

While Bangalore's batting and Mumbai's bowling have been top-class, Bangalore's bowling and Mumbai's batting have been pedestrian. It will be a contest of contrasts in the finals.
Oct 08 2011
Malinga ended with match figures of 4 for 20 to help Mumbai win.

Blizzard, Malinga lift Mumbai to finals

Aiden Blizzard hit a superb half century while Lasith Malinga was on target with his stunning yorkers as Mumbai romped home to a fantastic 10 run win.
Oct 08 2011
Just go out, give it your best shot and enjoy the game: Harbhajan Singh.
NEWS • 

We'll give it our best on the field: Harbhajan

Harbhajan Singh wants his team to give best effort in the semifinal match against Somerset but said he would not be too bothered about the result.
Oct 08 2011
Virat was brilliant and Gayle was awesome, said Simon Katich.
NEWS • 

Gayle and Kohli made the difference: Katich

Simon Katich said his side could have won the first Champions League Twenty20 semifinal if not for Virat Kohli and Chris Gayle.
Oct 08 2011
Move to top