ICC World T20, 2012

What Darren Sammy does next will determine whether he can take West Indies back to its glorious best.
OPINIONS • 

Bravo West Indies! But what next?

What Darren Sammy does next will determine whether he can take West Indies back to its glorious best.
Oct 12 2012
The Caribbean people wanted this. This moment we're going to live forever: Sammy.
NEWS • 

A step in the right direction, says Sammy

West Indies captain Darren Sammy dedicated his side's World Twenty20 triumph to the fans back home and said the win is a step in the "right direction".
Oct 11 2012
Razzaq felt hurt that he was left out of the side despite being a senior player.
NEWS • 

Razzaq blames Hafeez for getting dropped

Abdul Razzaq has pointed the finger at Hafeez for being dropped from the semi final match against Sri Lanka and has asked for some accountability from the captain.
Oct 09 2012
Pakistan: They will make you angry, they’ll disappoint, they’ll thrill and they’ll conquer.
STATS • 

The Glorious Uncertainty of Pakistan

Unbeatable on their day, mesmerising the opposition and haplessly poor on the other, collapsing like 9 pins, but Nikhil Narain finds out why they have been so consistent in the shortest format of the game.
Oct 09 2012
Marlon Samuels has been a vital cog for WI during their recent success.
OPINIONS • 

The rebirth of Marlon Samuels

Marlon Samuels has been a revelation since his return to the West Indies and has been a vital cog in their historic WC triumph. Siddharth Vishwanathan delves deeper into Samuels version 2.0.
Oct 09 2012
Never-say-die, I think that's the person I am, dominant inside: Marlon Samuels.
NEWS • 

I am someone who never gives up: Samuels

Marlon Samuels turned up with more than just his best form in Sunday's World Twenty20 final against Sri Lanka.
Oct 09 2012
Mendis made a sensational start with figures of 6/8, the best bowling figures ever in a T20I match.
SPECIALS • 

WCT20 - Moments to savor

Here's a look back at a few of the magical moments that the game offered us - the spectators during the span of the tournament.
Oct 08 2012
Former chief selector Dilip Vengsarkar said that luck did not favor India at the 2012 T20 World Cup.
NEWS • 

Former selector comes in support of India

Dilip Vengsarkar defended India's early exit at the T20 World Cup saying that luck did not favor the MS Dhoni led side.
Oct 08 2012
Mahela wears a disappointed look on his face after yet another final slipped away.
NEWS • 

Mahela bemoans yet another final loss

SL captain, Mahela Jaywardene has said that his team failed to come to grips with the 'pressure' of a final.
Oct 08 2012
WI players celebrating Gangnam style after their win in the WC final.

Gangnam style rules in Sri Lanka

Marlon Samuels and Sunil Narine led from the front as West Indies beat hosts, Sri Lanka to win the 2012 T20 World Cup.
Oct 07 2012
Move to top