Champions League T20, 2013

Mumbai won the World T20 League for the second time.
NEWS • 

We showed a lot of character: Rohit Sharma

Rohit Sharma capped off an impressive T20 season as skipper by securing a second trophy in a year after winning the Indian Premier League season 6 in May.
Oct 09 2013
Tendulkar has hinted at joining the MI team management next season.
NEWS • 

Want to enjoy every remaining moment: Sachin

Sachin Tendulkar bid farewell to Mumbai after his side gave him a fitting tribute by beating Rajasthan in the final of the World T20 League in New Delhi. The little master hinted at a future role with the Mumbai franchise.
Oct 07 2013
I am really happy that I got to play with Sachin and Dravid: Tambe.
NEWS • 

Dravid's praise was my prize: Tambe

Pravin Tambe impressed one and all with his stupendous performance in the World T20 League, ending the tournament with the Golden Wicket (The leading wicket-taker of the League). He defied all odds and his age and bamboozled the opposition batsmen with his guile and spin.
Oct 07 2013
Tendulkar got an emotional farewell from his teammates, who lived up to their promise of winning the title.

Mumbai bag second World T20 League title

Harbhajan Singh pocketed 4/32, including three in one over as Mumbai won the World T20 League for the second time, crushing Rajasthan by 33 runs in an emotionally-charged final.
Oct 07 2013
We would very much like to have Dravid involved going forward in some way or the other: Upton.
NEWS • 

Watson in line to succeed Dravid: Upton

Rajasthan coach Paddy Upton has backed Shane Watson to succeed the just-retired Rahul Dravid as captain and said the franchise would want to retain the former India skipper in some capacity.
Oct 07 2013
Smith's splendid innings at the top laid the foundations for the chase.
NEWS • 

There was no pressure: Smith

Dwayne Smith hammered a 38-ball 59 and along with Sachin Tendulkar put together a splendid 90 run opening wicket stand which laid the foundation for the Mumbai chase.
Oct 07 2013
It was a great start from Smith and Maxi ended it very well: Rohit Sharma.
NEWS • 

It is great to finish with a double: Sharma

Rohit Sharma led from the front with a cameo 33 off just 14 deliveries and took Mumbai to their second World T20 League title beating Rajasthan by 33 runs in the final in New Delhi.
Oct 07 2013
Both teams will also be eager to give a fitting farewell to Tendulkar and Dravid.
NEWS • 

Preview: Rajasthan v Mumbai, Final

Both teams will also be eager to give a fitting farewell to Tendulkar and Dravid, who will be representing their franchises for the last time.
Oct 06 2013
I love this game so much that I haven't thought of anything else: Tambe.
NEWS • 

I never see the wicket and bowl: Tambe

Pravin Tambe has been the 'Old Fox' for Rajasthan bamboozling the opposition batsmen with his spin and guile. He opens up and speaks about his strengths and his strategy and plans for the batsmen.
Oct 05 2013
Shane Watson wants the team to give Rahul Dravid a fitting farewell.
NEWS • 

Dravid deserves a fairytale farewell: Watson

Sunday's final will probably the last time that Rahul Dravid takes the field for Rajasthan and Shane Watson is hopeful that they can give the captain a fitting farewell.
Oct 05 2013
Move to top